There’s only a few days to go until we return to Belton House for the Belton International Horse Trials! From Friday 13th – Sunday 15th of April we’ll be running a programme of first-class dressage, show-jumping and cross country, as well as some amazing attractions such as Dog Agility Shows, Dressage Demos and over 120 shops. Ticket sales have exceeded all expectations this year, and we’re now down to the last few batches.
Not bought yours yet? Check out the five reasons why you should!
- The Grantham Cup – Belton ticket-holders can see history being made as the winner of the Lycett’s Grantham Cup is unveiled. Sports stars battle it out to take the title, with Vittoria Panizzon the only rider to do so twice in the 12 year history of the event. Last year’s winner Izzy Taylor returns to Belton in 2018 with her sights set on the prize.
- The Gin Den – this year we’re back with a bang, as we introduce our Gin Den. Jam-packed full of local and national brands, ticket-holders have the chance to sample and shop a wide choice of the spirit. There will also be scheduled talks running through the day.
- The Family Zone – pony petting, fairground and the chance to meet fore-mentioned riding stars, what more could you want for a family day out? Grab the kids, aunts and uncles, grandparents, and whoever else you want to bring along – they don’t call it the ‘Equestrian Festival for Families’ for nothing.
- The best talent in the business – Olympic heroes and sporting greats take to the arena at Belton to prove they’re the best. The majority of competitors have Belton have. A multitude of titles under their belts, and those that don’t will certainly in the next few years.
- It’s jam-packed full of action – fast-paced, high-tempo cross country, nail-biting dressage finales, and everything in between – you’ll be pushed to find a dull moment at Belton. Passion and excitement ring through the air as equestrian heroes compete to come out on top. And you could be part of that excitement.
Tickets for Belton are on sale now, starting from just £5 for children and £12 for adults – get them before they’re gone!